Friday, August 04, 2006

I don't have to study anymore!!

So boards are all done, yay!! I'm not really sure how I did, but I don't really want to think about it until the end of September when we get our scores in. All I can say is I am very glad to have my life back. The past few days have involved lots of tv, a much-needed trip to Chinatown for some yummy food, plenty of sleep, and, of course, lots of knitting! The only sad thing I have to report is that Lollapalooza is going on right next door in Grant Park and I'm not there. Being a poor grad student I couldn't really justify spending the money on a ticket (especially when that money could go towards yarn!!!). The worst part is that I can actually hear the music from my apartment so I keep being reminded of it.....but really, I can't complain, the break is great with or without Lollapalooza :)
I picked up my knitting right after boards ended, which was probably not the best idea since my brain pretty much shut down after the test. I ended up ripping out quite a few Isabeau rows because I read the pattern wrong.....oooooops........but I've made quite a bit of progress and hope to block by tonight or tomorrow!

No comments: