Sunday, July 16, 2006

I'm Boring

So I've been pretty boring lately. Basically my days have consisted of studying and eating for the past few weeks. As usual the studying has been pretty ineffective. It usually involves reading a few pages and then knitting a few rows or going to the internet. And it's amazing what I find to look at on the internet when I don't want to study. For example I spent about 20 minutes on the PBS website today looking at the Mr. Rogers section. In my defense it's actually a pretty good page......they even a have a video of the crayon factory tour. And come on, who doesn't love that. I've made some progress on the Isabeau tote: It's been nice easy knitting for breaks between studying. I attempted to swatch for Eunny's vest but decided after two rows that it was going to be more than I can handle right now....so I'm gonna start that one after boards instead :)

3 comments:

NattyChick said...

This looks great. The link to the pattern doesn't work though (goes to the 'sold page'. Do you know if it is still available? It looks like a nice knit.

I don't think you're boring....

www.nattychick.typepad.com

brooklyn said...

hehe awww thanks it's good to hear that I'm not too boring :) I updated the Isabeau link so it takes you right to Sylvie's website where you can buy the pattern. It's a fun pattern, I definately recommend it!!

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »